Thursday, October 30, 2008

glub glub

“Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.” - John Jakes
Tuesday was uneventful until after I got back from my classes. I went down to my new friends apartment to visit. They told me about how that morning they had had to fight with a couch and a chair on the couch to get out of their rooms this morning. Apparently Allie had gone in and put the furniture in front of the doors and they wanted to get her back. Well the plan was to go into her apartment, they stole her keys when looking for theirs, at 2 am and scare her. Well the only problem with that was no one woke up at the appointed time. Oh well.
Wednesday was non stop until after 8 for me. I woke up at ten and realized it was clean checks. So I jumped out of bed and started to clean. I told Allyx to get out of bed several times, apparently 5 hours of sleep isn't enough for her on clean check days, and then threatened that she would do white glove all by herself if we failed. So she got out of bed... and into the shower!!! Then she slowly got ready while the rest of us hurried about cleaning. Then she finally pulled out the vacuum and vacuumed.
I ran to class at 11:25 and barely made it there before the prayer. Math was boring as usual.
Then I walked with Nicole until we went to separate buildings. Provident Living was amazing. Probably only because the group that was presenting made us omelets and I hadn't eaten yet that morning. And the fact that class is always pretty good.
Woods was good. I almost finished making the back for my clock so I'm happy, as long as I did the gluing right.
Then I went to the PL meeting for an hour. Then met with the head resident for another fifteen to make sure everything was going good. I almost made it to my apartment when I was assailed with "COME TO WATER POLO!" by Sea Bass, Han, Parkeve, and Andrew. So I ran inside grabbed a bagel and ran.
Water Polo was amazing, I'm not going to lie. I thought I would be horrible but I think the fact that everyone has to swim with inflated tubes, ya know like the ones at 7 peaks, helped a lot in my skill. That and the fact that my mother thinks I'm half fish ha ha.
My team won 9-6. It was pretty sweet. Though you would find it funny how mad people get when you play the game how your supposed to and block them. Then they start to kick you in the stomach, that part is no fun but the rest was. I then came home and kinda finished reading four books in the Odyssey and went to bed at 11. I woke up this morning at 7 after having the freakiest creeper dream in the world. Maybe it was fueled by that creepy guy from behind the trees me and Maria saw coming back from water polo. Anyway, I have been working on my four page paper for english ever since. It was funny because Nicole walked passed and tapped on the window, then Annie and Aileen did the same. Then allie walked passed and I tapped at her. I like having friends.
Well I guess I have to get back to my paper now.
Gotta Blaze!

1 comment:

lonestarhoneybee said...

Reading, keeping updated, and enjoying.