Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday dinner.

"When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen." - Samuel Lover
So as I was sitting on my couch I heard a voice from outside my apartment "one-thirty TWO!" and then there was a knock. I jumped up, flung open the door and gave a huge hug to Nat. I could never forget her voice. We then played for the next 2 hours. We signed, which I have wanted to for the past two months, danced around in the grass, laughed, and caught up. It was most wonderful.
She left when I got to go to a fireside. I went with the apartment across the way because two of my roommates didn't go and one was no where to be found. The boys were over there too. And what they were doing? Getting dinner. They were supposed to come to my apartment and Allyx and I were to make them dinner too. Well forget that!
Anyway the fireside was really good and I wish that the two roommates would have gone too but oh well. Allyx showed up right before it started so it was all good.
Then the boys came over and we made dinner for them.... well they made dinner for themselves. We just provided the boxes of macaroni and cheese. Ben wanted an apron so we gave him one. The only problem was that the apron we had was really, really girly. But it was hilarious when he put it on. And when... well I'll let you see:

and here is a video
Shown: Allyx, Sea Bass, Andrew, Sam, Danielle, Me, and Ben.

Isn't college life grand? ha ha.

No comments: