Friday, October 17, 2008

Going to bed early?

"I'm going to bed early tonight."
Why can that statement never come true? I went to humanities today and had a fun talk on the David and Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. Then I came home and basically lazed around. I had a meeting with my HR and the other student living coordinators in my complex. Too bad I was the only one who showed up. At least Bekka knows I'm reliable. Anyway I got back from that and didn't really do anything productive because my english class was cancelled today. I read a lot of HP though, nerdy as that sounds. I probably should have gone to the store but I had no energy. Because of that I thought I'd go to bed early. I took a shower around 7:45, got dressed in pajamas, ie my arabic hoodie and pj pants, and stretched out on a couch and continued my reading. Well around 9 Allyx came home with the boys from last night, though Parkeve was with them tonight. Somehow I was dragged to their water polo game that started at 10, don't worry I changed into jeans and a t-shirt. I didn't have my i-card so I sat on the sidelines and cheered them on. But next week I am so going to play. It was a great game. Our team won 9-6. It was sweet. Oh and I got a huge hug from Parkeve at the end. He was sopping wet and I was in street clothes. So I pushed him in the pool. I ran and sought protection from Han who was on the other side of the pool, also in street clothes. He had changed from his swimsuit already.
We had a conversation that pretty much went like this:
"So what series was it that you were telling us about again?"
"Dark Angel"
"What time on Saturday?"
"5."
"5 okay. We were having a debate whether it was 5 or 7."
"Yeah its 5."
"Sweet, I'll be there"
Then we talked about popcorn and other things. Then Parkeve came up behind me and picked me up. I kinda screamed/shrieked, so he let go. Then tried it again. This time I just turned around and pretended to beat up on him. It was pretty fun.
Then on the way back the boys walked us home, it was dark after all. Some how me and Han started talking about werewolves. It was funny. Then we talked about the stars and the vastness of eternity. And how we both love to star gaze.
Then we said goodbye to all the boys at the dorms and I came into our apartment and there were more boys! It was a party till 12 when one of the boys noticed it was curfew! I didn't have to say a thing, wahoo!
Anyway it was a good day after people came over. I'm glad I didn't go to bed early. Ha ha.
Gotta blaze.

No comments: