Friday, October 17, 2008

"Ink on paper is as beautiful to me as flowers on the mountains; God composes, why shouldn't we?" - Audra Foveo-Alba
Friday night there was to be a surprise birthday party for someone but it was cancelled due to Guitars Unplugged. There went my Friday night plans 15 minutes before it was to begin.
So Allyx called Parkeve and invited the boys over. They came over, two hours later. So we dinked around the apartment for a while then we played frisbee. Then we moved on to walking around campus. While we were we found a cat. Andrew petted it so it followed us around until it ran after someone else. We had decided to go to the Temple and walk the grounds, but the apple orchard distracted us. We ran around in there for a bit, which was amazing because it was dark and I've never done that before. Then we exited to continue onto the temple, or that was the plan. When Han and I turned around to talk to the others they weren't there. They had stayed in the orchard. So Han and I waited for a bit for them to come out. We didn't go back because we didn't want to get pelted with apples. So we walked around so we could enter behind them. Though we found them on the other side walking away. Rude huh?
Then we played a game of tag in the Gardens! It was fun, except when I ran into a wire... that was white and easy to see if you had been paying attention.
Then we went to the boys lounge and hung out there till five minutes before curfew. In that time I lost my shoe to Parkeve, Sea Bass tricked his roommate to think he was locked out, and Han found my shoe again.
Then Allyx and I came back to the apartment. I wanted to finish HP and HBP so I stayed up till 2:45 but I finished! Then I went to bed. I woke up at 12:30 Saturday afternoon. Oops. So I cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes, and after getting the other two to clean up their stuff, vacuumed the living room. Why? Because the boys were coming over as previously stated in another post.
Well 5 rolled around and Han was the only one to show up. The other boys were playing a video game and were at the boss so they "couldn't come." So Han and I watched the first episode of Dark Angel, then I made hamburgers. Guess what? Han knows about Firefly!!! How sweet is that? It was funny because he had asked if I knew of a tv series named Firefly. And I stared at him for a moment in shock. We then launched into a conversation about it. It was grand.
We had just sat down to watch another episode when Sea Bass showed up. We had gotten half way through the episode when Parkeve and Andrew showed up. They were making fun of it the whole time so it was kinda annoying but funny.
At 9:30 Allyx left to go to a movie and the boys went with her. It was cool because I had wanted to go to bed early. Somehow I didn't get to bed till 1:30. Oops.
And church was amazing today. The lessons were just that good.
Well gotta blaze!
Oh and Han liked Dark Angel :}

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Angela, it is fun to read your blog. Are you liking Han? How are you? You sounds busy and happy about life and enjoying life. You are a sweet, fun girl.