Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FHE

So yesterday was good. I mostly tried to stay in the background with the roommates because of the meeting when I got back. But school was good and my basketball now has air in it so I was able to go shoot some hoops. I am really out of practice.
Oh and I got all my homework done before 5 too. I was really excited. It's nice to having to worry about tomorrow's homework.
Anyway I have the coolest FHE group.
The girls across the way are in our group and they came over and picked me up. At first it was to pick everyone up but I was the only one ready to go. It's cool because one of them is from my home town. Though she is from my rival school.
Anyway we went to the gardens where we were supposed to meet. A hint, when meeting in the gardens give a specific place to meet. It's just to big to say The Gardens. Well after wandering for around for a bit we found our Dad and our adopted brothers, though apparently they are no longer adopted. Then it took a while for my roommates to show up. The whole time dad was saying he was going to divorce mom. It was funny.
Then we found out we had to go to the clerks house, we only had two cars. Luckily the two cars we had were a jeep and a van, plus we only had 13 people there.
We got directions from the clerks son, who was wandering around the gardens. I think we scared him a bit cause Kia yelled at him "We're supposed to be at your house right now!" he kept walking faster. She was contemplating tackling him when dad ran over to him and got directions.
Then we drove around for a bit trying to find the right address. We thought we had the right house when we pulled up to it so everyone got out of the cars but as we looked at the address it was the wrong house. So we all started walking down the street until we saw our clerk and apologized for being late.
We then went inside and played get to know you games and then pass the sign. I love that game so much. It brings up good memories of ASL 3.
Then we had wonderful crepes made by sister clerk. I managed to avoid spilling on the carpet my spilling on my pants instead. Luckily they are my work pants and aren't new.
Then we drove home and I went to bed after chilling in the living room for a bit, then going into my room and reading a bit of the Hobbit and the book of Jacob.
Today was awesome because in my humanities class we talked about the Hobbit for a full hour! It was awesome. Though you could really tell who didn't read because when the teacher called on them they had no idea. And I think that I talked a little to much, but what do you expect? I grew up on those books!
Then I went home for a snack and then went to devotional, which was amazing. It was John H. Groberg. It was really good.
Then I went to english. We played a few games to show the benefits of working together instead of working against each other. Then we listened to rules of comma splices and other rules. It's kinda boring but if it helps, it helps.
Oh and the class now knows I know a lot of random facts, like about Vlaid the Impaler. Oh well.
Well gotta blaze!

2 comments:

lonestarhoneybee said...

Vlaid the Impaler???

You are amazing!!

Kanani said...

yeah the dude that the legend of Dracula came from... I don't know exactly how to spell his name....