Sunday, September 28, 2008

Surprise!

"People create stories create people; or rather stories create people create stories."
-Chinua Achebe

So Friday night my mother called and asked if I wanted to come home for the weekend. Of course I said yes. So that was partly the reason why I stayed up all night... Oh and I'm not allowed to post when I'm really, really out of it cause it will have many problems like the previous one. Anyway so I walked across campus at 4:45 in the morning to catch the morning shuttle. Let me tell you it is not a good idea to walk in the dark after watching a scary movie. NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!
Anyway so I got on the bus at 5 and fell asleep at 6 then arrived home at 10 something. Mom picked me up took me home. My cousin was staying over so I was looking forward to waking her up.
Well I got home and I headed towards the bathroom and the garage door opened and there was Kara. Well she was surprised that I was home so the plan worked. Just not the way I wanted to.
Well the rest of Saturday was amazing because it was spent with Kara and my wonderful sisters. Then today I came back home to a wonderful meeting of roommates. Wahoo.
Well gotta blaze

No comments: