Thursday, September 25, 2008

When a Stranger Calls

So Tuesday night I sat out in my living room doing homework for several hours. Then I went into my room to check on something and I had a missed call and a voice mail. Now I haven't seen One Missed Call but if I had I would have freaking out I'm sure, ha ha. Anyway I checked the voice mail and it was the ward clerk saying that the bishop wanted to see me right away and to call him back. So I did and right after I said "You called be about an interview...." The call cut off. Well I waited a bit and I received a phone call again. It was the bishop this time telling me that the clerks phone had died and would I be willing to come see him. I of course said yes and we said goodbye. I quickly changed out of my pajamas, the whole time muttering under my breathe. I did not want to be in the Relief Society.
Well I walked over to the building, talking to mother so I wouldn't get attacked as I walked through the gardens. Anyway I arrived and the bishop called me into his office. You are now reading about a Temple Committee member. Wahoo.
Oh and I'm fighting with my roommate. Only because she has issues with kicking out her friend with benefits*, and keeping him from crossing the chastity line. Oh well. It's only two more months there.
I did go and get pictures of Christ to put up all around the apartment to see if that would help with the spirit of the apartment. I was not the only one who wanted them to change the atmosphere of our apartment. Only time will tell I guess.
Laterz!

*apparently I can't call them that because they only cuddle and my roommate really does have feelings for him.

5 comments:

lonestarhoneybee said...

You talked with your mom while walking through the gardens WHY? lol

The pictures sound like a cool idea.

Kanani said...

Oops. Thanks for catching that type o!

Lalani said...

Ignore your roommate, don't try to be the supervisor, take down the pictures.

You've done your job as a roommate, now let her do her thing. If you push too hard, it will blow up in your face.

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am certainly glad to discover this. great job!

Kanani said...

Thank you!