Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Day of Mischievousness

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." --Robin Williams
So I wanted a fun way to tell my friends I was back from Jerusalem, apparently none of them listened to when I was coming back. I was going to go to each of their houses on Sunday and give them their presents but I was way to waisted and I had to wait for an aunt and an uncle that never showed. So on Monday I had a stroke of brilliance. While I dropped off my mother at work I called one of my best friends, Jans, and after some grumbling from her, it was a minute before 11 when I called, got her to go on a mission with me.
I drove home picked up some window markers and then proceeded to pick her up from her house. After waiting for a few minutes and scribbling things on the inside of her bedroom window we went on foot to Holl's house. Her car was not the same when we left :} On the back window in big letters I wrote "Guess who's back!" and then wrote all over her other windows, though I did leave the front one clear so she could see out of that one. Then as we started to walk to Kat's house she drove around the corner and down another street. Luckily she didn't see us, but unluckily we now had nothing to decorate. We decided we would stalk her house until my mother called to be picked up from work, a good hour later. So we walked around for a bit and then chilled in the church parking lot right across from Kat's house. She drove up and had her boyfriend and his best friend in the car so an ambush was out of the question. Once they had gone inside we figured we could take all the time in the world to decorate the car... well we were wrong. I had finished the back window "Guess who's back!" and had started on one of the widows that faced her house when I heard the front door open, I yelled "Crap!" and dove behind the car. Jans however was a little slower, but she did make it behind the car. So we sat there quietly laughing at the predicament that we now were in. We kept looking through the window as they walked over, Kat, her boyfriend and his best friend, and finally one of them yelled, "We can see you." Apparently they hadn't seen Kat's half decorated windows. Jans burst out laughing at this while Kat yelled "Jans!" because she had heard her. Well Jans popped up and Kat said something and then I jumped up. There was a high pitched squeal and suddenly there was a Kat wrapped around me. She was across the street too and I was behind the car so don't ask me how she did it. Anyway she must have hugged me for three minutes straight while her boyfriend must have been givin me strange looks. Oh this is the one that she started going out with a week before I left for Jerusalem.
Then there was yelling at me for not telling her I was home for two days. Then she left but in Nick's car so we finished up with her's went back to Holl's and did some more to her car. Then dropped off Jans at her house and went and picked up mother.
All in all a good day, oh and I went and took pictures with some friends later that day it was good.
One more thing, for all her enthusiasm of me not getting shot while I was over there I haven't seen Kat since. Funny how someone says they care but is to wrapped up in their boyfriend to show it huh?
Gotta blaze!

1 comment:

Balgram said...

Hahahaha! Boyfriends are meh.

Welcome back, and this message is belated due to my ignorance about this blog.