Thursday, August 20, 2009

Things that make my heart smile

"Better to rely on one powerful king than on many little princes."
Jean de La Fontaine

So today I was driving around and I found some things that make my heart smile.
1) I passed some guys on motorcycles, they had awesome helmets on, sweet leather jackets, jeans, and one had the same black shoes I do! It made me feel cool because I now know my shoes, or kind of shoes, are riding a motorcycle, as I hope to do one day.

2) As I was waiting at BK to get some food LP came on, I switched the radio to see if any other good songs were on, and wouldn't you know it the same song was on another channel only a few seconds behind the first. I had fun switching back and forth between stations. When both stations had finished playing the song I switched to yet another station and the song was playing again!
That made me giggle but what made me really smile was when it happened with another song. I was driving to Volleyball, which was cancelled btw when Cobra Ship came on, I finished out the song and changed the channel when I found it playing again halfway through the song, yet not to my favorite part. I finished the song out and surfed the radio and found it playing again! It finished out right as I pulled into my garage.

3) This is going to sound stupid but I love finding really good videos of shows on you tube. It's amazing what people can do with some music and clips from tv shows. Though for every amazing vid there are five awful ones but thats what makes the amazing ones amazing!


My heart smiled today :)

No comments: