Friday, August 14, 2009

Jam Pony

There is only one you... Don't you dare change just because you're outnumbered!
Charles Swindoll

So about two weeks back I got one of the bikes in the garage fixed, figured I could use it up at school. But before that I would have to start using it here so I didn't completely die on the hills of the Burg. Wednesday I rode it out to Institute and back. I had my sling bag, the one I got in Jerusalem and hardly go anywhere without, with me and as I sat waiting for a light to change I realized I could be working for Jam Pony! This is a very geeky thing to think and let me explain why.
Jam Pony is a bike delivery service set up in Seattle Washington in the year 2020, or thereabouts. America at this time has been a third world country for about 11 years because on June 1st, 2009 a terrorist group set off an electric pulse erasing all electronics, especially bank accounts.
Anyway, this is all from a tv show called "Dark Angel." It ran for two seasons back in the early 2000's. Basically your basic, ha ha, sci-fi show, thus geeky.
Here's the only video I could find that kinda showed Jam Pony, though it basically focuses on Max, or Jessica Alba.


I might put one together myself if I can figure out how. Anyway as I sat on that corner I realized how cool it would be to get a jacket, or hat, with the Jam Pony design on it... Geek I know.
So sorry about the two posts in two days thing, I just thought of this as I tried going to bed last night.
Well Gotta Blaze! (Now you know where I got that from)

No comments: