Tuesday, September 08, 2009

First day

Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light.
Jennie Jerome Churchill

So I will write about Yellowstone later but here is a quick tale about today.

My parents and I arrived got my key and moved me in. I unpacked all my things and put them away. Which was hard because there are three other roommates that have been living here for at least 1 semester already. I said goodbye to my parents and decided I should turn in the paper work so when the art department calls me to be their head model I could. Well I was going down the stairs that separate the main level from the bedrooms when I slipped. I sadly could not catch myself and I proceeded to slid down to the last stair. Luckily only one roommate was home, and she was busy doing things in the kitchen to see, though she did hear it. I do not think this is a good omen. Oh well cousin Allen is on his way over with the rest of my things, my bike I'm most especially looking forward to getting.

Well gotta blaze!

2 comments:

kwistin said...

Head model?! Why, oh WHY don't you come to BYU-Provo? I would LOVE to paint your head! Heehee. I'm taking head painting next semester, so maybe we could sneak you in...jk. :) I had no idea you were doing that...have you done it before?

I'm sorry about your fall. We can pretend that it's a really great omen. At least you weren't dismissed/shunned, or worse, deleted. :)

I missed you at Institute tonight. Miss you in general. Still sad I couldn't say goodbye...we'll take it as a sign we'll have to play again soon.

Kanani said...

I would love to sneak into your class!! I haven't done it before so I'm kinda nervous but it'll be good.

It's true, a fall is better than being deleted =}

I missed institute too. I miss hearing your wonderful comments. We will definitely have to play soon. I think my next break is Thanksgiving.