Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Job Hunting

“You cannot open a book without learning something.”
Confucius

Job hunting is not fun. Filling out different applications with the same information over and over again is tiring. I thought that was what a resume was for, fill out all your information once, copy then send it to hundreds of places. I finally learned my High school's address though, to bad I won't need it for anything besides job applications!
Places I've applied:
Barnes and Noble
Good Earth (there was a math test that went with it, hope I did okay on it)
Cowabunga Bay (really hope I get a job here)
Macey's the grocery store
Dillard's

and a few other places that I can't remember at the moment.
Like my AF teacher said, this is the worst time to go out into the world to find a job, to bad I still need the money for school.

Good news is that I got to go work in the garden today, reconnected with the earth and all that ha ha.
Oh and I went to lazer assault for a friends birthday. I proudly say that I was number one once again =} Maybe I should apply to something that involves those skills, like a police officer, or the army or professional paintballer.... Paintballer it is! ha ha

No comments: