Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Semester

"Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story"
- Max Ehrman

So looking back at this semester, I think it was a great one. My grades aren't exactly where I wanted them to be but my life is. I found friends that I will have mostly likely for the next four years and hopefully after that as well. I grew intellectually, spiritually, and sadly physically (sadly because I grew from east to west instead of north to south).
There were so many crazy times that to tell all of them would take several days orally and would probably fill a book or two if I wrote them all down with definitive detail.
There were also times of trails and roommates wanting to maim, if not kill, each other but the important part was that we got through it all okay.
Here are some of my favorite pictures:










And just keep in mind, these are only a fraction of my favorites...... if some of them need explanation, just ask and I'll gladly explain what's going on or why it is my favorite.

2 comments:

Balgram said...

Something special about the boxers or just the standard super heroes where underwear outside reasoning?

Kanani said...

We were doing a picture scavenger hunt and we needed a picture of us wearing boxers. So the three of us all bought super hero ones, mine are about 7 marvel heroes over and over again, and wore them in true super hero fashion. ha ha.