Saturday, April 04, 2009

Short update

"The two most engaging powers of an author are to make new things familiar and familiar things new." ~Samuel Johnson

Life is very stressful right now. I have never had to deal with finals before, not even last semester. This time I have to deal with 4. Two are for spanish, one I took and got a 97% on, one for American foundation, and the last is for Science foundations. Did I also mention I had a regular test in spanish, I have a ten page paper, and a group presentation due on monday? All for spanish. Why did I ever get it into my head that I HAD to take that class I'll never know.
Other than the stress from finals almost killing me, I'm doing good. The group (my roommates, next door, Sea Bass, and Nate) has been going to play wallyball a lot lately. It's so much fun! Though I come out every time with huge bruises on my wrists from it. I don't think I'm getting enough vitamin K.
I think it's sad that everyone becomes comfortable with each other just as the semester is ending. Like last night my FHE sister came over and talked to me for an hour and a half because she was just having a bad day and needed someone to talk to. And I'm finally getting to know other neighbors. But that just seems how life goes.
Conference today was amazing as usual and sparked good conversation in my apartment.
Well that's about it for now.

No comments: