Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Two down, two to go

"A room without books is like a body without a soul." - Cicero

So now I only have two finals left. My presentation went good I think, especially since everyone else in my group pretty much bs all their info. I finished the paper and hopefully it'll be good enough. The regular spanish test went a little bit better than usual but we will see what the final score is later.
My science test went really good I think. I felt really confided for a lot of the questions, especially the ones that went a long the lines of this:
You have half way through the test, good job! Remember don't change any answers unless you are sure you are wrong. Fill in the right answer (c)
A. incorrect
B. incorrect
C. correct
D. incorrect

I love my science teacher and am really sad to see him go because I won't be taking another one of his classes. He is a geology professor and since I'm just not that into rocks I don't think it's going to work out. Ha ha.

Oh and today the weather was sooo nice! It got up to around 55 degrees so me and my roomies went down to the stadium and laid out on the turf. It was so nice to get some sun, even though I now have the first sunburn of the year, it's not that bad. My roommate Kim got her arm burned, in a strip, and nothing else is red. I feel kinda bad, but oh well.
The sad thing about the end of the semester is knowing I won't see a lot of people ever again. Like a lot of people in my ward that I'm not good friends with but I say hi too. Or the people I look forward to talking to in my classes. Oh how I will miss my theater class. They always make me smile.
Well I should go study some more for my American Foundations final.
Gotta Blaze!

1 comment:

Balgram said...

Lucky, lucky, lucky. Finals start on the 20th for me. Or the 22nd, I dunno. Whatever that week is.

Your science teacher sounds awesome.