Saturday, November 08, 2008

Friday

"You write to communicate to the hearts and minds of others what's burning inside you. And we edit to let the fire show through the smoke." ~ Arthur Polotnik

Sorry for posing twice in one day but I figure it's better to start small blogs than one big one so there ya go.

Today I woke up and looked at my clock and jumped out of bed because it was 11, I have a class at 11:30. I raced to get dressed and everything then I looked at Allyx's clock, it said 10:05. That's when I remembered I haven't set my clock back an hour. And I won't for another two weeks either. So then i sat down and had breakfast because I was just going to skip it when I "didn't" have time.
Math class was great, it got out 30 minutes early. So I came home and relaxed for three hours. Then I went to woods. There I did the second pass on my top piece with the router and worked on starting the piece of the pediment that will be seen. The first attempt left me with a board that was too thin. It was sad really because it was a nice looking piece of cedar. The second piece was perfect. Now I just have to cut the piece for the trim and I just need to do the door and the carved bottom and I'll be done! I also helped two of the guys put their back pieces on so I felt smart.
When I came home Danielle, two of the girls next door went to the Galley to get something to eat, well Danielle did, I was still full from my two potato lunch. Then we sat down to watch a movie I despise. Well I didn't watch it I was on my computer. Then 8:45 rolled around and I went to the boys dorm to game night. They had card and board games but the only kind of game that was played was computer/video games. It was sweet, projectors, tvs, tons of computers. I was in heaven, and so were the boys. I also made a new friend.
I was getting some chips, though I shouldn't have since I'm sick, and I looked over and he looked away quickly, so I did a slow second look and smiled at him. About ten minutes later he came over to where Sea Bass, Han, Andrew, and I were playing Call of Duty 4 on the xbox 360 and played with us. He was really nice and funny. I think his name is Justin, I'm about 95% sure that's his name anyway. It was tons of fun, I'm not gonna lie.
Then I came home at 12:45. We had played games for 3 and 1/2 hours. Oh Han and I also played a game of pool, he won but barely, and we played jenga too. I won that.
Well that was my day. It was pretty fun.
Well gotta go to bed now.

No comments: