Friday, November 14, 2008

:D

"No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader." ~ Robert Frost

So Saturday I woke up around noon and went onto FB. I had one new friend request and guess who it was? Justin! Only I learned his name is Dustin. At least I was only one letter off right? Anyway to make a long story short we went and played basketball together. Well tried to anyway, all the courts were taken up so we played racquetball instead. It was way fun, though I do feel bad because I beat him 3 games to one.
Saturday night I don't really remember what I did so obviously it's not important.
Sunday I went to church alone. Kristen was out of town while Allyx and Danielle slept in. So as I'm looking for a seat in sacrament I hear a "Kanani!" from behind me so I turn and there is Dustin. So I sat with him because he was also alone. And wouldn't you know it bishop was giving me a look all of the meeting. I really just wanted to stand up and be like "I'm not dating anyone seriously bishop! I promise." but I couldn't so I avoided looking at him.
The end of Sacrament I stood up and who should be sitting a row behind and a few seats over but Han. I waved and he waved back. Then Dustin and I went to sunday school. Yes we sat next to each other again. Then sunday school was over so I stood up to go to RS and he so he stood up too. I asked him where he was going and he said he guessed priesthood was in that room but he'd walk me to RS. So he did, and he picked me up too and walked me home. Meanwhile we passed Han and Parkeve, I had to hit his arm to get him to look. Oh well.
Monday was FHE. That was fun. We got lost going to our 1st counselor's house so we drove around for and hour trying to find it. Which was pretty fun. There were like three cars in our parade and I think we may have made some people mad, oh well. Watcha gonna do right?
When we finally arrived we played Baby If You Love Me Give Me A Smile. it was a blast. Not only did we learn a lot about how to get each other to laugh we learned who could do impersonations really, really well.
After driving back, this only took about ten minutes, I realized I still had laundry in the laundry room and had to take it out. So I ran inside and after grabbing all the necessary things looked at my phone and saw that I had one missed call. I looked and it was an Idaho number. I realized it must have been Han and went outside to see if he was still there. He was and he asked me out on a date. It was really cute.
Then I went to bed... I think.
Tuesday was good. Classes were normal I guess cause I can't really remember anything important.
Tuesday night was really good. Han picked me up at 7 to go to the stake dance, that was our date. It was kinda dumb cause the first thirty minutes there was no music, and then when they started to play some it was period music that was hard to dance too. Though after the first couple songs it got way better. I think this is the first stake dance that I have danced to all the slow songs, all three that they played, I guess that's the advantage of having a date. The second to last dance was an Anastasia song, go figure. Basically it was a really fun dance.
Wednesday was okay. It was our last water polo game cause we lost it. I played for the first quarter and that was it. But thats okay because the person who didn't want to play played for the other quarters. But I'm not bitter.
Thursday was okay.
Today was good. We finally cleaned the apartment. It was so disgusting. I hope we never skip a clean check again.
Then I was kidnapped by Han, Sea Bass, Parkeve, and Andrew to go see the new 007 movie. To bad it was sold out when we got there. But we had fun walking there, a thirty minute walk, and back again at night. Sarcasm aside it was really fun. Specially when I stole Andrew's hat and he didn't notice till we had left a food place and started to run back for it. That was funny.
Laterz

No comments: