Monday, January 02, 2012

Missionary Love

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.
Frederick Douglass

So I've actually followed up on something, I have created my mission blog! Here is the address:
http://sisterkanani.blogspot.com/

There are several reasons I have created a separate blog for the mission. One is that I really like that this current blog is read by those who have either stumbled across the blog or those that I have specifically given the address to. I like that I can post mostly anything I want, speak my mind and whatnot, and mostly not get in trouble for it. I want to keep this blog that way, while I want to promote my mission blog as much as possible. Not so people will read it and go "Oh look what Kanani is up to" but I hope to inspire people to come unto Christ. I want people to read it and feel the love of God. I already sound missionaryish huh? =}

Well, here's to a new year full of adventures waiting to happen!

1 comment:

Balgram said...

That's an excellent idea that I fully support. A missionary blog can go a looooot more preachy, and if it's a missionary blog then you can totally get away with it.

Don't forget to post your common daily tales and crazy adventures, too, though! Those are the best~