Thursday, February 02, 2012

Yes, you kill my patience

No one wants advice - only corroboration.
John Steinbeck

I'm in a blogging funk. I have a lot to write about, especially on the mission blog, but I'm not motivated. So here is the annual "8 things" thingy.... hopefully it'll help

8 Things I’m passionate about
Gaming... yes I'm a gamer
Being yourself
Family
Loyalty
The gospel
Friends
Music
Different cultures

8 Things I want to do before I die
Trade ipods with someone for a day
Camp on the beach
Own a Mustang
Live in Boston (this was on the list before the mish call, just by the way)
Buy a house
Have a family
See the northern lights
Have my own car

8 Things I do now
Game with Georgia Boy (yup, that hasn't changed)
Read, a lot
Look around my room and say "I really need to start packing things away"
Half heartedly shop for my mission, hey I hate shopping
mope around the house about a certain person
Come up with creative ways to try to motivate myself
Listen to music
Marvel at how stupid people are

8 Things I often say
"I hate that stupid boy...no, I don't mean it"
"Are you freaking kidding me?!"
"In my room!"
"Massachusetts Boston Mission. March 28th."
"Can I borrow the car?"
"Kwistin with Pants!!!"
"Did I tell you this already?"
"I swear my hair has already grown 3 inches!!"
"Legit!" This was added after the post was posted, Kwistin pointed out I do say this a lot =}

8 Favorite foods
Subway
This yummy shrimp concoction I discovered
Hamburgers
Pulled Pork
Lasagna
Turkey
Pita
Cheese

8 Things you may not have know about me
I may stay out East after my mission, depending on how much I love it.
I really, really hope I come home with a Boston accent
I want to cover my room with flags of places I have visited.
I cut my hair. Imagine Rapunzel at the end of Tangled =}
I want to get married in the new Provo Temple. Here's to hoping it'll be finished while I'm on my mission.
I received my endowment!
I have recently rediscovered how much fun Yoga can be.
I still want to dye my bangs green

1 comment:

kwistin said...

8 things i love about this post:

8. the 8 things idea
7. the fact that boston was on your list pre-mission call
6. northern lights
5. trading ipods for a day (raises hand)
4. how honest you are
3. "are you freaking kidding me?" (cuz i read it in your voice) (--although you forgot "legit!")
2. yoga (raises hand again)
1. "kwistin with pants!" ... :)