Saturday, March 12, 2011

Again?

"The universe is made of stories, not of atoms."~Muriel Rukeyser
So I was reviewing past post yet again and found this. I know I've done it twice but I think i might make it and annual thing. See how I keep changing and all that.
8 Things I’m passionate about
Reading
The news (as some of you know after hearing me rant about how stupid people can be)
Family
Loyalty
The gospel
Friends
Music
Different cultures

8 Things I want to do before I die
Graduate College
Return to Jerusalem
Receive my Endowment
Paint something well
Buy a house
Have a family
Buy Georgia Boy a Sazuki
Have my own car
(As a side note one of my things on this list last year was to kiss a boy =} )

8 Things I do now
Game with Georgia Boy (both computer and nerdy games....)
Go to ward council
Try to find new, to me, good music
Figure out what the heck I'm doing with my life
Make awesome things in my traditional camping class....I need to post about that....
Sign to myself (sadly it's not nearly as much as it was last year)
Go to work....work? I still haven't told you about that....
Marvel at how stupid people are

Things I can not do
Sing ( I do believe this will be on this list forever and ever)
have a consistent sleep schedule
Consistently clean my room
Not smile at the cheese ball that is my boyfriend =}
Go a Sunday without feeling overwhelmed
Scare a little when anyone mentions a certain eternal commitment.
Say what I am truly thinking (I'm getting better though)

8 Things I often say
"Human Resources this is Kanani"
"Are you freaking kidding me?!"
"I'm with Georgia Boy"
"Hola aami! Como estas?" (Aami, or whatever english spelling, is "my mother" in Arabic. Yes, I mix what little Spanish and Arabic I know)
"You still have that song stuck in your head?"
"Why are people so stupid?"
"Did I tell you this already?"
"What are you thinking?"

8 Favorite foods
Potato Salad
Hamburgers
Greek Nachos
Pita
Hummus
Salsa(homemade)
Salt and vinegar chips
Pizza
(yeah this list hasn't really changed lol)

8 Things you may not have know about me
I still have that 14 year old urge to dye my bangs green every once in a while....
I'm trying to learn snowboarding
When I'm not the leader I'm a good leader, when I'm appointed a leader, I'm awful.
I fell in love with Georgia (the state), which is a perfect validation for my wanting to live on the east coast.
Cheesy puns make me happy. (this is on the list from last year, it made me laugh because a certain someone can be very cheesy sometimes.)

No comments: