Thursday, December 10, 2009

Truly a geek moment.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl
So walking through the snow, know I say that with the loosest meaning possible it was more like little flakes of dandruff, yesterday I had a geek moment. You know that scene in Empire Strikes Back after Luke has killed the wampa and is wandering in the blizzard? Yeah I felt like that yesterday with the staggering and the snow pelting me and all the while I was trying to keep my scarf over my face. the geek part is I thought of that scene!

Oh and an over view of Thanksgiving. It was pretty good. Gryffindor(Gryf) and I went to my house for a week and then went to her parents for two days.
We actually didn't get sick of each other the whole time. Though now it's starting to get like Gryffindor and Slytherin again. Oh well it's just finals I think... I hope.

No comments: