Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I found this as I was reviewing things on my blog. I think I'm going to do it again since it has been about a year, lets see how things have changed shall we?
8 Things I’m passionate about
Reading
Understanding
Family
Loyalty
Rules as pertaining to eternalness
Friends
Service
Different cultures

8 Things I want to do before I die
Graduate College
Kiss a boy
Get married
Have children
Go to Greece
Return to Jerusalem
Truly learn Arabic
Learn Greek

8 Things I do now
College things
Constantly talk to Gryff
Sign to myself (yes I still do this, and I do it A LOT)
Spend copious amounts of time on the computer for graphic design
Cook
Read
Put on Makeup
Sleep

Things I can not do
Sing
have a consistent sleep schedule
Not smile every day
Physics
Dance
Organize
Blog consistently
Wait patiently for my sister to move to the Burg

8 Things I often say
"Sucka!"
"Hi (insert roommate's name here)!"
"Gryff!"
"Go ahead"
"Hi mom"
"It's all good"
"So tired!"
"Hi Brett"

8 Favorite foods
Potato Salad
Hamburgers
Macaroni and Cheese
Pita
Hummus
Salsa(homemade)
Salt and vinegar chips
Breakfast burritos

8 Things you may not have know about me
I'm trying to make a quilt
I am now part of the service committee for my relief society
Gryff and I found out that my mom and her dad were on the mission at the same place and same time. AND knew each other.
I still want to live on the east coast.
I want to dye my hair to have red streaks in it.
I talk way to much with my hands
Cheesey puns make me happy.
Sodoku relaxes me

1 comment:

K La said...

I'm all about your 8 favorite foods. mmmm...pita. mmmm...breakfast burrito. mmm...pita burritos. Oh, wait. And I'm coming! I'll be there Saturday.