Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas List

"A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely."
Pam Brown

So it has come to my attention that Christmas is coming up. Or the Yule of the year if that floats your boat. I have had several requests on what I want for this time of year. Well here you go.

Books:
When Souls Had Wings by Terryl Givens( I think)

CDs:
Awake by Skillet
I am not quite sure of the name of the new Within Temptation album. They have one that came out on the 30th called An Acoustic Night At The Theatre but I don't think it has their new single Utopia on it. So the cd that i want may not even be out yet.

Decorations:
So this is not your typical decorations. These are stickers for Charlie, my dear computer. You may have already seen that he has two; One that says "BYU-Idaho girl" and the other says "Collective Punishment hurts Everyone." Well my goal is to fill up the case with such stickers. Bands, political statements (the one I really want is the Coexist one that uses the symbols of different religions), things like that. Here is an example: http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/sticker-pack-1.html

What is really needed:
What is really needed though is money. I am a poor college student after all and I have bills I need to pay.

Well there you have it. A list for Christmas

No comments: