Friday, November 06, 2009

Apologies

"I'm not a genius. I'm just a tremendous bundle of experience."
– R. Buckminster Fuller
Apologies are in order because it has come to my attention that I have not posted in the past five weeks. My bad.
Well my roommates and I get along great. There was a point where Nannette and I were secretly almost hating each other but now all is good. We laugh a lot, a lot now. It's so awesome.
To show how my apartment is like a mini family I have pictures. (if you want to see all of them go to facebook)





This is my favorite one bytheway just because it shows our house personalities so well
Yup that's right we were the houses from Harry Potter on the 30th of October. Liza(hufflepuff) knitted all the scarves and made the house crest badges we are wearing. She's just plain amazing.

For Halloween this is what I looked like:




Nannette did my hair and makeup. That woman is amazing! I was the Lady of the Forest by the way.

1 comment:

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

:) looks like you are having a blast with living life. miss you girl.