Monday, July 20, 2009

Change in look, kinda

"You either have to be first, best or different." - Loretta Lynn

So as you may have noticed I changed my blog a little bit. It now has music and a picture for a header. Tell me what you think of the picture, I edited it myself! ( Feedback really is wanted here so if you could that would be awesome)
If you wondering where the words come from check out my earlier post here.
So the picture isn't really a self-portrait in December but the idea makes my brain spark with ideas so that's that.

Oh did I mention I got bangs?

3 comments:

Balgram said...

I can't comment on the music since I can't listen to music in this country (@#$! stupid international licensing) but that is a REALLY good picture of you. Looks professional, who took it?

Kanani said...

My friend from school did. I'm glad it looks professional!

Oh and good luck with that international licensing stuff ha ha

Lalani said...

I think it looks great.