Thursday, October 13, 2011

Parachute

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you." -Frank Lloyd Wright

As stated in previous posts, I love music. I love finding bands that know the words that are in my heart that I can't say. Way back when I went to the Secondhand Serenade concert a band called Parachute opened for them. I forgot about them until this summer when I recently decided I needed to revamp my music tastes. I was leaning way to much towards My Chemical Romance, Three Days Grace, Sick Puppies, and the like. I have been hopping between Barlow Girl and SuperChick, which are both Christian rock bands I'm pretty sure. Then today I remembered that Parachute came out with a new single during the Summer and a DJ that I like said she really wished more bands would play the upbeat music Parachute does. "Well I'm looking for upbeat music" I thought to myself, so I checked them out again.

I am so glad I did! I've been listening to them all day today. They make my soul happy. So far I haven't found one song that leaves me with a dark feeling. It's great! Why can't more bands be this good and make you feel this good?

Anyways this might not be the last of the random posts I do. I have a lot of things rolling around in the old noggin right now. You would be surprised how much boy drama can be found when one is not looking for it.

Well, enjoy the music!

No comments: