Friday, April 29, 2011

The Summer

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson

These are my goals for the summer:
1. Become more decisive.
-I am utterly way to wishy washy with choices as most of you may know, so I'm trying to change. However first experience with being decisive went horribly wrong.
2. Become closer to the Lord through regular scripture study, prayer, and temple trips.
-I really need to find out what His plans for me are...
3. Have a consistent schedule.
-I've had this goal for a while, haven't really tried though. This will be the time though!
4. Gain weight.
-This might be strange to have as a goal for some of you, but when you can't wear a belt because they cause sores where they rub your hip bones, and you can pretty much see all your ribs when you lift up your arms it's time to gain weight. (As a side note I did not mean to get this skinny, it kinda happened through college eating... which for me was pretty much not.)
5. Get to the point where I can eat breakfast again.
-Ever since November or December I haven't been able to eat breakfast without wanting to puke. And there was at least one week were I did every morning but I attribute that to not noticing my milk had expired. Well, there have been weeks in there that I have been able to eat but the feeling always comes back.
6. Get through the summer without water works.
-This...hrm...uh....well...then....
7. Find joy in my internship
-As a side note, as therapy goes on the cries are diminishing.
8. Get a tan
-Sometimes I hate having Irish skin, not being able to tan well is one of those times.
9. Yard work when I get home from internship.
-This will probably go better when I get either my ipod back or an iphone.
10. Know what minor/clusters I want
-So far I know I want to do CIT, automotive tech sounds fun but I really don't know.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Wow! Pick one to start; don't overwhelm yourself. Of course, that would require being decisive....

Eating enough will probably help with the waterworks. Get your body back in balance nutritionally and lots of things will work out for you.

D&H's son has the same coloring as you; we call it Snow White. He is a beautiful child just as you are beautiful! Deep tanning is bad for the skin but a little sun every day is good for your mood; gives you vitamin D.

That's my thoughts for the day! Love you! If you are home for the summer and interested in a summer camp job I can send you info. Just email me or contact me on facebook. or comment here; I'll subscribe to followup comments.