Sunday, January 04, 2009

Just a quicky

"In life, you can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Today was the first day back in the dorms. I arrived last night with Mom and Da. We stayed in a hotel and around 8 we came to the apartment. I ran to check to see if Bekka was in her office, you were right mom, and got the keys to my new room. I was the first one here and was until 1ish when my room roommate Kim arrived. Then I met a neighbor and hung out with her because Kim went to I connect. Then Liz came, then Jordan.
We had a blast tonight. We played a game called boxer or briefs and it is hilarious! I also met Allie's new roommate, since I invited her to play games because I knew she was all alone. She was great fun as well.
Then the four of us, roomies, took a see what color personality you are test. It was great fun, we were laughing most of the time at questions. Then somehow Liz ended up yelling at some girls that she was from West somewhere too. So they came over and hung out for a good 30 minutes. I think this will be a very fun, very interesting semester... And another plus? Liz is a clean freak, Yea!

1 comment:

Balgram said...

how do you play boxers or briefs?