Monday, June 30, 2008

Soooo......

The Israel trip is back on, the snag? We have to sign forms that say if we die it's our fault because we knew the risk. Wahoo.
I'm really nervous to go over, not because of the risk, but because it's been what, two months since school got out. Guess where my arabic went. Some place I have no idea how to get it back. Fun fun.
I get to go to cali with my mom and dad for the fourth. My uncle has a condo/beach house thingy so it should be fun. Plus the beach is just across the street so lots of time will be spent there.
Oh and go look at the pictures my teacher posted on the provo high blogs(see links on right hand side of blog), they're pretty cool. Notice how in every picture I'm in of the arabic ones I'm doing something with my hand. It's because I take asl I tell you! Oh and the mock trial pictures of the asl ones, I took those as a dutiful ta should. Oh the first three pictures and some after that was my class. It was small, only 9 people by the end of they year. But we had tons of fun.
So this is random but, I figured I took 6 years of my asl teacher though she's only been at phs for three. 3 years of ASl, two of being a TA and one of arabic. Nuts huh?

cat
more cat pictures

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Ang, when do you leave? Maybe you are already gone. If so, I will be checking your blog to see how your trip went. You daring girl!
How was California?