Saturday, September 22, 2007

Homecoming

Well it's been a year since my first dance... to bad I didn't go this year. I was the only one out of the group of my four closest friends who didn't and one of three of the larger group.
Our football team sucks again. No point denying it. We just do. We lost 34 t0 7 or something like that. at least in the "non school related" powderpuff game we kicked their girl team's butt.
I've had more drama in the past month of school than my whole high school career combined. But I guess that's what happens when you get friends and they're all hard headed. Planning a theme for Halloween has been the main root of it.
First we decided on boardgame charaters, then clue. then Hols said that would be to expensive... how you might ask? I don't know her cops and robbers idea is more expensive.
Then the idea to be disney princesses was thrown in, no not enough for our group of nine. Well how bout just princesses then? Once again Hols shot it down. We had it mostly planned too. I was to be the princess of Rome/Greece, Kay as the princess on night, Em as the princess of Day, Jan as the princess of Hell, didn't hear some others, and Hols as the princess of the Pirates because she didn't want to be all fluffy dress and whatever. But she shot it down with out a second thought and then claimed to be open minded about ideas.
I talked to Kay about it cause she was ticked about Hols, who wouldn't be?, and Kay went into this speach thing, okay not a speach but it got my vote. She talked about how she wasn't just thinking of her, but of me and Jan and Adrianne because it's our last year to do this and how she, Kay, didn't think that Hols remembers that. I have to agree, sometimes Hols gets a one way track of thinking and won't get off. But whatever.
I still like my idea of famous couples in history but no one else does.
My senior year is coming along great.

No comments: