Monday, July 30, 2007

Random quiz

"Any word you have to hunt for in a thesaurus is the wrong word. There are no exceptions to this rule."
Stephen King

Dumb quiz thingy that I saw and it looked interesting, and the results are just that, interesting.

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
(I'm not bolding the questions. You should be smart enough to figure them out)



How are you feeling today?
More Than It Seems- Kutless

Will you get far in life?
Dance,Dance,Dance-Beachboys (does this mean I'll have lots of time to play??)

How do your friends see you?
The Grey Havens-Howard Shore & Sir James Galway (Well that's funny. Either I'm glum when they come or I just have no color choice when they come to me.)

Will you get married?
Poor Unfortunate Souls-Pat Carroll ( How very funny and appropriet(sp?))

What is your best friend's theme song?
Iris-Goo Goo Dolls (seems right.)

What is the story of your life?
Last Resort (that's funny)

What was high school like?
The Highwayman-Loreena McKennitt ( well apparently I'm going to fall in love with a robber and both of us are killed my senior year)

How can you get ahead in life?
The Ride Of The Rohirrim-Howard Shore (By apparently going on a suicide mission and yet comming back at the last minute to save everybody. Or something like that)

What is the best thing about your friends?
End Duet / Transformation-Disney (What the?!!

What is in store for this weekend?
Inroduction-Alan Menken and Jack Feldman (Wahoo! New people... or things....)

To describe your grandparents?
Breathe-Faith Hill ( they're still breathing?)

How is your life going?
Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dy-Fall Out Boy (yeah that's about it.)

What song will they play at your funeral?
At The End Of The Day-Les Misérables Original Broadway Cast (I will laugh SO hard if they do.)

How does the world see you?
I'm Professor Ludwig Von Drake (from the Wonderful World of Color)-Paul Frees (As a know it all that will get shot with cannons. Oh joy XD)

Will you have a happy life?
No Good Deed-Original Cast Recording (No??)

What do your friends really think of you?
I Call Your Name-Jenny Phillips (Um... interesting... Should definetly delete all church songs before I do these kinda things.)

Do people secretly lust after you?
Marco Polo-Loreena McKennitt ( and possibly all insrumental music too)

How can I make myself happy?
3. Have Ye Not Known? -Thompson: ( don't even know what to say)

What should you do with your life?
Once Upon A Broken Heart-The Beu Sisters ( Mend all the broken hearts? Or fall in love after a broken heart....)

Will you ever have children?
Just a Girl-Gwen Steffani (o.O)

If a man in a van offered you candy, what would you do?
I Move On-Catherine Zeta-Jones, Renée Zellweger

What does your mom think of you?
Elaborate Lives-Original Broadway Cast

What is your deep dark secret?
Father Christmas-Harry Gregson-Williams (Yes I guess it's out now... Every christmas It's ME that gives out all the presents)

What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
This Is Halloween-The Citizens of Halloween (riiiight)

What your personality like?
Broken Vow-Josh Groban ( Being depressed about broken promises, yeah that's me.)

Which song will be played at your wedding?
Since U Been Gone-Kelly Clarkson (Oh that would be AWKWARD!! Honey this is our relationship *Music here* but I love you!)

No comments: