Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas List

Wit makes its own welcome, and levels all distinctions. No dignity, no learning, no force of character, can make any stand against good wit.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

So it has come to my attention that Christmas is coming up. Or the Yule of the year if that floats your boat. I have had several requests on what I want for this time of year. Well here you go.

1. A car (this one is unlikely but I thought I'd put it up here anyway)
2.Classic Jazz Music i.e. Frank Sanatra, Ella Fitzgerald etc.
3. Books
4. Shade undershirts and 3/4 sleeved shirts. Any colors in the 3/4 sleeved shirts, white would be appreciated in the undershirt but once again any will do. Mediums work great.
5. The Second season of Castle (once again this one is unlikely because it is so expensive)
6.Time with family
7.Stickers for Charlie (Bands, political statements and things like that. Here is an example: http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/sticker-pack-1.html, and a few political ones too http://peacemonger.org/peace-in-languages-lg-sticker-p-25834.html?zenid=47ca153fb777a4e85a91f49b53bbdf18 http://peacemonger.org/what-part-of-thou-shalt-kill-sticker-p-25723.html?zenid=47ca153fb777a4e85a91f49b53bbdf18 though I think these fits me pretty well)
(I don't think I ever thanked Mum for the Coexist and Tolerance stickers she got me last year, Thanks Mum!)
8. Skullcandy headphones. I think the cheapest are called Ink'ed. THey should only be around $15

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Have you tried skullcandy headphones? Mine were too tight on my round head but a couple of the boys liked them.

I was tempted to tease you about Mediums...maybe just a small hint at seances...

sadly, I can barely remember being a medium size...it's been a few years...

Kanani said...

Yup I have. I don't like the old school style, I find them to big and bulky and they don't give the same sound quality as the ear buds. To me the ear buds are the way to go

The Harper Family said...

What's a Charlie? :)

Kanani said...

Charlie is my computer. I'm still trying to figure out how to program him to say "Good morning angels" when I wake him up.