Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Tolerance, ever heard of it?

It makes me sad that people don't practice what they preach. I was driving through Utah this past weekend and I saw a "No Ground Zero Mosque" billboard. This made me so frustrated. Do people even realize what is going on with this thing? No, they don't. It's not even on ground zero or a mosque.
Here is an article explaining what it is and what it's trying to do:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11233282

It amazes me that we condem a people for what so few do. And how we keep being retarded about it, ever heard of racial profiling or about religious profiling?
Ever heard of 'Burn a Qoran Day?'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11238062

It makes me sick. It's supposed to be a stand up and fight terrorists thing on 9/11. I'm sorry, in my point of view your proving the terrorists right, that we are inferior. I'm mean come on people, you are making them more mad and solidifying their arguments against us. Do you even realize that it's like .0001% of the Islamic population that are terrorists? You're just pissing off the rest of Population too. Can you even imagine the effects this is going to have on the peace talks between Israel and Palestine?! Think before you act.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Bravo. This entire thing has been blown out of proportion. Although just for the sake of argument, the peace agreements between Israel and Palestine will never go anywhere anyways, this whole Mosque thing will just being another convenient excuse.

Way to express your views. Thanks!