Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birthday

"Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems."
Rainer Maria Rilke
2/4 post

First off, what do you think of the new header? I'm still trying to decide on it.
Anywayz, my b-day is coming up so I thought I'd better put up a list for all to see and make my wants and wishes known.

List:
1. Shade undershirts and 3/4 sleeved shirts. Any colors in the 3/4 sleeved shirts, white would be appreciated in the undershirt but once again any will do. Mediums work great. (I would have put a visit from BM up here but since I'm pretty sure that's already going to happen, it didn't seem necessary)
2.Money. I am a college student after all, even though I do have a job (details in post 3/4 coming soon) money is always welcomed
3. The latest Within Temptation cd that I mentioned at Christmas time.
4. Printer paper. Lame I know but I have to get some needs too!
5. World peace
6. Oh and Alice in Wonderland if it has come out to DVD by this time.

No comments: