Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Catch Up

"It takes a great man to be a good listener" – Calvin Coolidge

So there has been a lot that has been going on. First of all K lah has moved up here. This is awesome. I go over several times a week with Gryff. I not only get to spend lots of time with K lah and A of the MAC Pack, I get fed great organic food. Plus I get to help cook and grind wheat. I'm finding if things are cooked the right way, healthy isn't necessarily gross.

I've been asked out on two dates, not that I have gone on said dates, not through fault of my own. The first was his best friend came into town and the other was I was to be at an event for the committee I am on and he didn't come.

Oh yeah the committee. I'm on the committee for Best Of. Basically I go to shows and hand out flyiers. Also Best Of is supposed to be the best of all the talent shows acts in one thing. However as I witnessed on Friday it's not that way so much. Oh kinda fun story. As I was sitting at Acoustic Cafe I had a list of the performers in front of me, so I could remember the acts I liked. Anyway a name looked cool and when the performer got up I kinda recognized her. It wasn't till she started to talk that I realized why I did. 5 years ago she was my counselor at Outdoor Youth Adventure! I was 14 the last time I saw her. How crazy is that?! I wanted to go find her but I felt kinda dumb going up to her and saying "Hi, do you remember me? I was in one of your groups from five years ago from how many weeks in the summer?" Yeah you would have felt dumb too, so I didn't.

Still trying to find a summer job. I am applying to summer camps so if you spot one send me an e-mail.

No comments: