Thursday, November 22, 2007

Yikes.

So I'm in Arabic right? Right. At the begining of the year my teacher said that we would be writing to Palastiniean( that is a very hard spelling) students, in arabic. I thought it would be no problem you know. and then she threw us a curve ball. No longer will we be writing, we never did, but shall be sending video e-mails to them.... Jigga what?
Apparently Washington D.C., how cool is that, decided it would be better to send videos rather than letters. Apparently it is easier to sensor things in video format.
Now not only do i have to know what I'm saying I have to speak well and not look like a total idiot. Well that worked but I sound like an idiot. The video went up on the website the other day and I can totally hear my voice warbling! So not cool. Not to mention every oneelses videos look really cool or have interesting props while all I have is a small ink drawing I did two days before while bored in Creative writing.

I just hope I don't say anything to cause a bigger war.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a link to the site?

Kanani said...

I do but it's password protected.