Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Break

So I've known that spring break has been around the corner for a long time now... Well at least since the beginning of March. So I thought to myself, "Self, you really need to get that space of yours clean so you can have a huge sleep over."
Now you have to understand when I say space I don't mean a little tiny room that can barely hold a twin size bed, I mean a huge room, scratch even that, I have a whole freaking floor to clean! My bedroom, bathroom, a huge area that could be classified as a living room/ family room, the area around the stairs and then another bedroom. Most of the stuff I have to clean is my stuff but some of it is from the previous occupant, my now engaged sister, Klah. And I have most of it done..... kinda.
I still have to clean the stairs area and the other bedroom, all before Wednesday of next week, when at least four people are coming over to have a sleep over...... Maybe five if Adri decides to come.
And I have no idea how long this sleep over is going to last, because Jan wants to have it as long as possible and so does Em because both don't want to be home during spring break. But I do know that Hol has other things to do with her family so that cuts down on one person and I don't know about Kay or Adri.... This should be so interesting when it actually happens.

Oh and I get to go Prom dress shopping on Friday, though I'm not going to Prom. Figure that one out if you can.

No comments: